Owners: Michael Greene
Published: 13 September 2015
Overall Rank: 1 out of 5
For Who: Beginners
Th book author is Michael Greene, it’s about money making strategies using affiliate marketing, organized in to the following chapters:
- Amazon affiliate marketing
- Finding niche products
- Creating traffic to website
- Creating domain name and hosting
- Making money with Amazon
- Finding profitable products
- How to make product sell
- Strategies to maximize earnings
- Building backlinks
The book is suitable for university/college students/beginners who want to sell Amazon products and make small passive income. It introduces newbie affiliate marketers how to promote products in the platform in return for compensation.
- It lacks detailed training about creating a website tailored- made to sell Amazon Products
- Identifying a product niche market not only Amazon but any product niche
- Backlinks is one of well known marketing strategies, however, backlink traffic at most is not quality traffic, it brings irrelevant traffic, i.e. traffic that is not interested in Amazon products
- Keyword search strategy method is not provided in the book
Currently the book is receiving a low rank, 1 out of 5. Similar books are free online, and even. The author should consider including more information to attract buyers. it’s suitable for beginners.
From closer look, the eBooks provides only information about what Amazon is all about, as well as money making opportunities, However, Amazon is one of the biggest online retail. Money making is not so simply. It takes years of experience to make one dollar online.
In a nutshell, affiliate marketing is a business like all others. You need an in depth marketing training to succeed. Internet gurus usually content that no extensive training required, as long as you know how to sell goods or services.
Nonetheless beginners who want to purse affiliate marketing career can benefit a great deal. But this ebook is one of those material which provides basic understanding about the subject.